homedotaboutdotfitnessdotfamilydotfooddotfavoritesdotmy teamdotshakeologydotbeachbody

hello bar

8.27.2014

What are these Challenge Groups I am always inviting you to?

I wanted to make a little video and talk about what a challenge group is! You see me talk about them, and invite you to them, but it can be easy to think, "what is she talking about?" so I made this video to break it down




My next challenge group start September 8- you can pick any Beachbody fitness program in the catalog, and you get ME as your coach forever to cheer you on, support you and help you find results along the way! I hope you'll join us! Feel free to send me an email at sarahmayofitness@gmail.com with questions on how to get started, or which program might be a good fit for you! I am always here to help!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment