homedotaboutdotfitnessdotfamilydotfooddotfavoritesdotmy teamdotshakeologydotbeachbody

hello bar

8.17.2014

Keep your Summer body long into the Fall...



Just because Summer is coming to a close, doesn't mean you should abandon your bikini body. It's also a great time to get started undoing all those umbrella drinks, cookouts, and ice cream cones. If you were anything like me, summer trips, birthdays, holidays and fun got you a little off track.

Join me and others in our PRIVATE September fitness challenge- taking place on Facebook in our Forward Motion Fitness Community. We provide you a private group, accountability, support, tip and suggestions to keep you going, and pushing toward those goals! There IS a strength in numbers, and that's one thing that makes these groups so successful- having people cheer you on and pick you up when you fall.

Pick ANY Beachbody program, and invite your friends for a fun referral gift! Spots will fill up quick, so secure yours NOW and let's get moving TOGETHER!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Let's try this again, SARAH, I AM SO GLAD I MET YOU! FOR YOU WILL CHANGE MY LIFE! DIANA EICHENLAUB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I am SO glad you found me too!! I am excited to see where our journey together takes you!

      Delete